WELCOME TO THE FREDERIC SCHOOL DISTRICT!
The Frederic School District offers an exceptional educational environment for students, involving them in academic projects, co-curricular activities, and community service opportunities throughout the school year. Academic growth of all children is the focus of our 4K-12 school district.
Frederic offers half-day 4-year-old kindergarten and all-day 5-year-old kindergarten classes. Starting children off right - being prepared to meet their individual needs, understanding their individual personal development, and preparing to work with and for them, as they grow and learn - is the primary goal of our early childhood and kindergarten programs.
Enroll your new student by following these steps:
STEP 1: Determine the student's eligibility
Enrollment in the Frederic School District is open to all school-age residents within the district's boundaries and to those students from other districts who have been accepted through Open Enrollment.
Children age 4 on or before September 1 are eligible for 4-Year-Old Kindergarten and children age 5 on or before September 1 are eligible for Kindergarten enrollment. To be considered for early entrance testing, please contact the Elementary School at 715-327-4221.
STEP 2: Register
Students entering 4K - 5th grade can be registered at the Frederic Elementary School (305 Birch Street). The Elementary School is open 7:30 am - 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
Students entering 6th - 12th grade can be registered at the Frederic 6-12 school (1437 Clam Falls Drive). The 6-12 School is open 7:30 am - 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
Please review the registration information needed below:
- Proof of residency (all grades)
- Electric or cable bill dated within the last 30 days
- Lease agreement with your name and current address
- Proof of immunizations (all grades)
- For more information see Immunization section below*
- Birth certificate (4K and Kindergarten)
- Additional forms that may apply (examples: asthma/allergies, medication)
- Registration packet (may be printed and dropped off or completed at the school