-Understanding of student achievement data.
-Desire and ability to work in a Professional Learning Community Environment.
-Strong communication skills with students, staff, and families.
-Passion for learning, growing, and exploring.
-copies of transcripts
-3 letters of recommendation
-copy of teaching license (if secured at time application materials are submitted.)
Josh Robinson, Superintendent
(715) 327-5630 x1104
Substitute Teaching Staff
Qualifications: Appropriate licensure from the Wisconsin Department of Instruction. Applicants will also be required to pass a background check.
The Frederic School District serves approximately 500 students in Northwest Wisconsin. The District recently passed referendum questions to both exceed the revenue limit and for building projects. Every classroom within the District is being remodeled to meet the needs of today's learners. The District possesses a robust technology infrastructure, allowing for the continuous infusion of technology for our students and staff. With its passionate staff, evolving programs, and community support, Frederic School District remains a leader in the region.
The Frederic School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion or handicap.
For further information on this vacancy, please contact Josh Robinson, District Administrator.
Interested candidates should apply by submitting a district application (located on fredericsd.org), letter of interest and resume.
Josh Robinson, District Administrator
Frederic School District
1437 Clam Falls Drive, Frederic WI 54837
Review of applications will begin immediately.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $120.00 per day
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
Roots & Branches
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 715-327-4207
Start Date: ASAP
Terms/Schedule: 29.75 hours weekly, between the hours of 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM Mon-Friday
Starting Wage $11.00 - $12.75/Hour depending on Early Childhood Education
The Frederic School District is looking to hire 2 Assistant Teachers for their Roots and Branches Community Early Learning Center.
* Must Pass a criminal Background check.
* Must have a positive demeanor, be happy, and enjoy working with children.
* Must have a HS Diploma or equivalent.
* Must be able to lift, carry and move a minimum of 50 pounds.
* Must demonstrate basic computer skills.
* Must attend training sessions as needed for the position.
* Must have or be able to obtain Shaken Baby Certification and CPR Certification.
* Must demonstrate the ability to work independently.
* Must exhibit interpersonal skills necessary to work with children and the public.
* Must maintain confidentiality of staff, students, and families.
* Must effectively supervise children using positive guidance techniques.
* Must work cooperatively in a team or with a work partner.
Frederic School District looking for substitute aides and office staff for the 2010-21 school year. Hours would vary. Must be willing to come in possibly on short notice.
To Apply: Submit an application located below.
Applications can be dropped off at the District Office. Please contact Josh Robinson, Superintendent, at 715-327-5630 ext 1104 or email@example.com