Monday to Friday
Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
Contact: Lisa Jensen, Roots and Branches Community Early Learning Center Director
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 715-327-4207
Start Date: ASAP
Terms/Schedule: 29.75 hours weekly, between the hours of 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM Mon-Friday
Starting Wage $11.00/Hour
The Frederic School District is looking to hire 2 Assistant Teachers for their Roots and Branches Community Early Learning Center.
* Must Pass a criminal Background check.
* Must have a positive demeanor, be happy, and enjoy working with children.
* Must have a HS Diploma or equivalent.
* Must be able to lift, carry and move a minimum of 50 pounds.
* Must demonstrate basic computer skills.
* Must attend training sessions as needed for the position.
* Must have or be able to obtain Shaken Baby Certification and CPR Certification.
* Must demonstrate the ability to work independently.
* Must exhibit interpersonal skills necessary to work with children and the public.
* Must maintain confidentiality of staff, students, and families.
* Must effectively supervise children using positive guidance techniques.
* Must work cooperatively in a team or with a work partner.
Fill out a district job application and attached it to a cover letter and resume and email Lisa Jensen, Childcare Director, at email@example.com or, drop off to Lisa at the East Entrance of the Frederic Elementary School, 305 Birch St E, Frederic, WI 54837.
Frederic School District looking for substitute aides and office staff for the 2010-21 school year. Hours would vary. Must be willing to come in possibly on short notice.
To Apply: Submit an application located below.
Applications can be dropped off at the District Office. Please contact Josh Robinson, Superintendent, at 715-327-5630 ext 1104 or firstname.lastname@example.org